Thursday, February 19, 2009

Whole Hearted Mother

Tomorrow morning a friend and I will be traveling to Dallas/Fort Worth to attend the Wholehearted Mother Conference where Sally Clarkson will be speaking, along with her daughter and some others. I will be leaving my amazing husband for the weekend which leaves a hole in my heart, I hate leaving him for so long especially on a weekend he preaches but he is the one that encouraged me to go.

I am praying for all of us who are intentionally striving to encourage our husbands of the glory of God.

JOYfully in Him,

post signature

1 comment:

cryssi said...

How did the conference go? I hope you enjoyed it and was uplifted.
The husband encouragement has been alot better this past week, not nearly as challenging and I can tell tha tour marriage has been very blessed this week.... again thank you for doing this and please keep posting on it when you can. Your thoughts on each day are very helpful and encouraging...

Blessings
Crystal